Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some of this reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you'll find that in spite of how good an idea you may think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full line of providers not seeking add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn't have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you up.)
6. They've got too many similar providers that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet don't WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and don't want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn't much better than what is already on market. This tells them you didn't research your idea very well and don't own a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is departing from out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the InventHelp Company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they aren't the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this InventHelp Inventor Service.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those InventHelp Invention Marketing posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they write a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You've got patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't from outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they don't really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don't consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as it can.